I've been experimenting with ways to present Tarlton's Jests as a work in progress over on The Tarlton Project. I decided that the best way to demonstrate how this project is coming together is to push preliminary experiments, using TEI Boilerplate for styling purposes.
You can see my first efforts on the Tarlton Project site.
Messing around with venue types. Not sure what I've come up with except for a clunky graph, but there you go: "Dating Back."
I've been considering best ways to develop practices that assist in collaborative digital edition production. Over on the Tarlton Project site I've started the ball rolling with some thoughts about crowdsourcing Tarlton's Jests that might lead somewhere. Or not. Feedback requested.