Successfully avoiding marking essays today by:
1) Writing frantically – REED article, ISE proposal, RSA presentation.
2) Applying a new theme to the blog (tired of the dark brown background).
3) Adding a new tagline: “Study as if you were to live forever; live as if you were to die tomorrow.” Ascribed to St. Edmund of Abingdon. Truer words and all that.
4) Updating The Tarlton Project blog with “Talking About Tarlton” post.
5) Squeeing to be included in the March edition of ProfHacker’s Teaching Carnival for the #DigitalBard A Midsummer Night’s Dream module. Thanks to Katy Crowther for the nomination!
And with that, it’s back to grading.